Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers!)1. Are you a denominational church? No, we are an independent Christian Church.
2. Are you a congregational church? Yes, we are led by Elders who are nominated and elected by the church body.
3. How do I become a member or partner? We have three requirements. First, we ask that you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Second, if you haven't done so already we ask that you be baptized by immersion. Third, we ask that you attend Safeharobor regularly. If interested, we have a class that explains why we do what we do, what you can expect from us and what we expect from our members. Send us an e-mail for info on when this class is offered.
4. How is the church supported? We are dependent on the voluntary contributions of our members and those who attend.
5. What should I expect when I come to church? We are a "come as you are" type of church. You would feel comfortable in jeans, shorts, flip flops, dress shoes, and maybe a tie? We are down to earth and seek to worship God together in a relaxed environment.
6. Are you an Evangelical church? Yes.