New Here?Whether you've visited Safeharbor recently, you're looking for a church, or you've stumbled upon this page accidentally, you've come to the right spot.
If you're new here, the first thing we want you to know is that we're all about Jesus!
We know that it might not be politically correct or socially acceptable to say that right of the bat, but we're not ashamed to make Jesus our sole reason for existence. We think he's pretty important. So important, in fact, we try to make sure he's the foundation of everything we do around here. We exist because of him and we exist for him.
Where to Start?
The best place to start at Safeharbor is on Sunday Mornings.
We meet here at 10:30 am.
If you're visiting for the first time, be sure to let our greeters know. They'll get you pointed in the right direction.
Here are some things you might want to know about Sunday mornings at Safeharbor:
- Our Sunday morning gatherings are celebratory, reflective, and focused on Jesus.
- Wear whatever you want! Casual and relaxed is the norm around here. Some people wear sandals and others wear dress shoes. Shorts are fine and so are blazers. We really don't care what you wear. We just want to make sure you're able to worship, focus on Jesus, and leave challenged to be his faithful disciple.
- Coffee and snacks are available in the Fellowship Hall (to the left, when you enter the lobby; follow the signs).
- You'll here some upbeat and energetic worship music that's engaging for the whole family. Sit, stand, clap...whatever. If you want to sing with us, sing as loudly or as quietly as you please.
- If you have prayer concerns, look for the people with a "Prayer Counselor" tag. These people would love to pray with you.
- We observe the Lord's Supper (communion) every Sunday.
- Our guests should not feel obligated to give a financial gift, but we do take up "tithes and offerings" during our service.
- The message is typically about 30 minutes. It's always biblically driven and relevant to real life.
- Feel free to leave your infants, toddlers, or preschoolers with our loving nursery volunteers and Pre-K teachers as early as 10:15am (ask a greeter to direct you).
- Kids in Kindergarten through 5th grade are dismissed with their teachers to the KidZone halfway through our service.
- For your child's safety, children must be checked out by a legal guardian. We ask that you pick them up as soon as possible, after the service.
- Click here for info on Jr. High and High Schoolers.
>>>If you've been to Safeharbor and you're ready to grow or you want to know more about our "discipleship process," click here, or click the "Ready to Grow?" link on our home page.
<<< Ready to get plugged in? Check out the steps on the left to find out how to become a partner (member) and start serving?